Do you want to volunteer?
Volunteering is a fundamental act of citizenship and philanthropy in our society. It is offering time, energy, and skill of one’s own free will. Volunteers impact virtually every aspect of society including health, education, social services, youth, sports and recreation, culture, the arts and the environment.
- Put down roots if you are a newcomer.
- Make good use of your spare time.
- Learn new skills, meet new friends and make a difference.
- Gain a sense of satisfaction that comes with providing a service in your community.
- Help solve community issues.
- Expand your resume and acquire new skills.
- Take advantage of opportunities to get to know your neighbors.
- Improve your self-confidence.
- Choose the area where you feel you can make the biggest difference.
Volunteer Cowichan is committed to assisting individuals find volunteer opportunities that correspond to their needs and interests.