MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)
Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Description of PositionJoin MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving. We are currently looking for a Volunteer Leader in your community
To stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, community partners and the national office to conduct mission-related activities
• Minimum 1-2 year commitment.
• Approximately, 2-5 hours/month.
Benefits To Volunteering
• Share your skills and expertise as a leader.
• Meet new people; learn new/enhance skills; network
• Gain valuable insights and experiences.
• Help keep your community; roadways and waterways safe
Contact InformationSend Email to: tcrawford
1 877 676 6233